Tracing back their history to thousands of years, British Columbia's Aboriginal people known collectively as First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples enjoy a rich and deep culture that has stood the test of time. The vast lands of British Columbia are ho...
Global Media is your partner in reaching a powerful international audience through high-level economic reporting.
Our ambition is to highlight under-reported developments and opportunities around the world, and allow leaders in these regions and sectors to take their message to the highest global level. We partner with top media to communicate with the worldâ€™s most powerful audiences. We specialize in communication and branding initiatives that help our clients effectively get their messages to their existing and potential partners. We achieve results for our clients by introducing them and their initiatives to an audience of elite international business and government leaders.
Global Media Inc. is an independent media agency with offices in Hong Kong and Canada. GMI has more than a decade of experience in the writing, researching, and production of promotional country reports, with media partners from East Asia to North America. We have teams worldwide that develop country and thematic reports on the latest economic trends and developments.
We are a media partner of Foreign Affairs,the United States’ most influential publication, published by the New York-based Council on Foreign Relations.
Nearly a century old, there isnâ€™t a more influential or higher-reaching publication in the United States than Foreign Affairs. The journal is ranked #1 in influence by U.S. opinion leaders in a recent nationwide study conducted by Erdos and Morgan, the premier business-to-business research firm. Their findings place Foreign Affairs ahead of all media, both print and broadcast, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and The Washington Post.
â€œWe were extremely impressed with how efficient, well-coordinated, responsive and reliable the Global Media Inc. team was. We owe them a lot for their professionalism. We were very pleased with the outcome, and the article was very well-written. We hope to have an opportunity to work with Global Media Inc. again in the near future.â€� â€“ Japan Airport Terminal Co. Ltd.
â€œThe Global Media teamâ€™s professionalism was excellent. Their team was great and always gave us the right suggestions and information. The product was excellent, and we were very happy to have such a great opportunity working with their excellent team.â€� – National Graduate Institute of Policy Studies (GRIPS)
â€œWe were honored to be chosen as one of the good universities in Japan. This article conveyed Seigakuin University’s educational ideals and the message from President Akudo. The advertisement was conspicuous and gave a good impression that Seigakuin nurtured students to contribute to world peace. We really appreciated what Global Media Inc. had did for us.â€� â€“ Seigakuin University
Whom we have featured:
- Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard
- Australian Foreign Affairs Minister (and former Prime Minister) Kevin Rudd
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- Qatari Minister of International Trade and Industry Datoâ€™ Sri Mustapa bin Mohamed
- Japanese Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Yoshiaki Takaki
- Taiwanese Foreign Minister Yang Chin-Tien
- Taiwanese Finance Minister Lee Sush-Der
- Taiwanese Economic Affairs Minister Shih Yen-Shiang
- Taiwanese National Science Council Minister Lee Lou-Chuang,
- Taiwanese Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications Yeh Kuang-Shih
- Taiwanese Political Deputy Minister of Education Dr. Lin Tsong-Ming
- Indonesian Ambassador to the United States Dr. Dino Patti Djalal
- Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board Chairman Gita Wirjawan
- Philippine President Benigno S. Aquino III
- Philippine Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile